My drone is not syncing with the controller!
There are a number of factors that might be affecting your drone’s capability to sync with the controller. Please follow the bullet points below:
- Are there any other devices in the area which uses 2.4Ghz frequency as well?
- Check if there are other devices using the same frequency as the drone. It may cause interference, thus rendering the drone unable to sync.
- Have you fully-charged the drone/drone’s battery before attempting to sync?
- If the drone’s battery doesn’t have enough charge, it may affect syncing as well.
- Is there a mismatch between the drone and the controller’s FCC ID’s?
- Check both the drone’s and the controller’s FCC ID’s (usually starts with PL or VL). If there is a mismatch between the two (especially the numbers), it might be causing the issue.
- Have you done the correct step-by-step procedure on how to sync the drone to the controller?
- The USER MANUAL that comes with the drone kit should have the complete step-by-step procedure from setting up your drone to flying it. Please refer to the USER MANUAL before attempting to fly the drone.
- Did you attempt the syncing process within 5 seconds from powering on the drone?
- If you missed the 5-second window for syncing, please restart the process again.
- Have you swapped out the controller’s batteries to fresh one’s?
- Nearly drained-out batteries may affect the syncing process. Try to swap the batteries out for fresh ones, and make sure they’re rated at 1.5v.
- If the troubleshooting steps above didn’t help with the syncing issue, please contact our customer service.