My drone drops mid-flight!
There are a couple of possible reasons why your drone is dropping mid-flight. Please follow the bullet points below:
- Have you fully-charged the drone/drone’s battery before attempting to sync?
- If the drone’s battery doesn’t have enough charge, it may affect syncing as well.
- Have you swapped out the controller’s batteries to fresh one’s?
- Nearly drained-out batteries may affect the syncing process. Try to swap the batteries out for fresh ones, and make sure they’re rated at 1.5v.
- How far did you fly the drone away from you?
- The range of flight might affect your drone’s connection with your controller. Please refer to the USER MANUAL for the drone’s specific flight range.
- If the troubleshooting steps above didn’t help with the syncing issue, please contact our customer service.