The drone is having an unstable flight!
Please refer to the bullet points below for the factors that may be affecting your drone’s flight capability:
- Have you calibrated the drone on a flat surface?
- When calibrating the drone, make sure that you do it on a flat surface. Please refer to the USER MANUAL for the correct calibration process.
- Have you placed the propellers on their proper places?
- The propellers should have an embossed letter on each of them, which may either be A or B. This should match the motors’ letters as well. Please refer to the USER MANUAL for the correct propeller placement.
- Is there an obvious damage to the propellers?
- If the propellers are obviously bent/broken, it will affect the drone’s flight capabilities.
- Have you done the trimming process on the drone correctly?
- If you haven’t trimmed the drone yet, please refer to the USER MANUAL for the correct trimming process.
- Are there any foreign objects obstructing the drone’s propellers/propeller shafts?
- If there are any obstructions on the drone’s machines/propellers, it might affect the propeller speed, thus directly affected flight capabilities.
- If the troubleshooting steps above didn’t help with the flight issue, please contact our customer service.