My drone is not powering on/charging!
The drone not powering on may not only be about its battery. Please refer to the bullet points below:
- Have you fully-charged the drone/drone’s battery?
- If the drone’s battery doesn’t have enough charge, it may not power on. Please refer to the drone’s USER MANUAL for the proper charging times/information.
- Is the battery working at all?
- Normally, our drones’ batteries come with a factory charge out-of-the-box. Using the factory charge, you will be able to power on the drone and fly it for some time.
- Is the charger/charging box/charging cable doing what it’s supposed to do while/after charging?
- Observe the charging indicator LED light. Please refer to the drone’s USER MANUAL for the proper behaviour of the LED while/after charging.
- Have you tried charging using a wall adapter?
- If the charger doesn’t work on a computer USB port, try charging using a wall adapter.
- Have you turned off the drone before charging?
- If your drone comes with internal batteries, make sure to turn off the drone before attempting to charge.
- If the troubleshooting steps above didn’t help with the power/charging issue, please contact our customer service.