My Truck doesn’t turn on or move!
Most of the time, if the RC Truck doesn’t move, it might have problems with the batteries.
- Have you installed fresh batteries on the controller?
- The batteries on the controller may be drained already. Try to change them to new/fresh ones and make sure they’re rated at 1.5v.
- Have you fully charged the RC truck battery?
- The RC Truck’s battery requires a certain amount of charge to turn on the truck. Please make sure that you fully charge the battery before use.
- If the troubleshooting steps above didn’t help with the power/battery issue, please contact our customer service.