The Truck keeps disconnecting from my controller!
If the truck keeps cutting off from the remote, it might be due to your location, or the batteries.
- Are you using the RC truck in a small room, or indoors?
- If you’re trying to use the RC truck within a closed space, it may affect the connection. Move to a larger, open area or outdoors.
- Have you installed fresh batteries on the controller?
- The batteries on the controller may be drained already. Try to change them to new/fresh ones and make sure they’re rated at 1.5v.
- Have you fully charged the RC truck battery?
- The RC Truck’s battery requires a certain amount of charge to keep it connected with the controller. Please make sure that you fully charge the RC truck battery before use.
- If the troubleshooting steps above didn’t help with the syncing issue, please contact our customer service.